Friday, October 6, 2017

Hi everyone

This is my very first post.  Please bear with me.  I am a crafty person. Over the years i have done ceramics, knitting, different types of cardmaking, patchworking and quilting. Patchwork and quilting feeds my soul.  So on a particularly bad day I need to feel fabric between my fingers.  My latest attempt at cardmaking is using Stampin Up products.  I love cardmaking because it can be completed quickly and the finished product can be admired immediately. I like to share my creativity with my family and friends.
This quilt is called The Carpenter Star or Star of Bethlehem.  My very close friend and colleague retired recently.  Staff from our department or her department wrote messages on calico which I added to the back.  Mrs J was tickled pink.   

Stampin Up Butterfly Basic Stamp Set and Butterflies Thinlits is close to being my absolute favourite Stampin Up set.  I have made this card in a number of different colours. As you can see it also looks great as a sympathy card.  I hope you enjoy this journey with me.  Blessings  

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.