Thursday, January 25, 2018

Art with Heart January Blog Hop Occasions Catalogue


Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects using product from the occasions catalogue. The occasions catalogue is current now until 31st May. Be sure to request your copy of the catalogue today (along with the sale-a-bration brochure).
Sale-a-bration is also a great time to join our fabulous team. Ask any of the girls on the hop!


This week I CASEd page 27 in the Occasions Catalogue.  Hold on to Hope Bundle.  I used Sweet Soiree Speciality Designer Series Paper, Whisper White Cardstock, and Glimmer Paper. I also used Calypso Coral Stamp Pad and Clear Embossing Powder.



I find that these CASEing tasks help me to think outside the square more.  I hope you like this card. I had fun creating it. 
 
Blessings 




Now it’s time to hop on over to our next participant, the very talented, Kate Morgan.
         

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:


8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I find CASEing a great way to kick start my creativity, especially with a new set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Leanne. I haven't seen any projects using this bundle, so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of colour Leanne matching the DSP to the cross perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glimmery cross complements the DSP beautifully, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very very pretty card Leanne, I really like the green and silver together xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card Leanne. The floral sprigs add a lovely touch of contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Leanne. I really like your colour combination. Thanks for taking part in the Art with Heart Team Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.