Monday, January 8, 2018

CASEing the Catty - #CTC160 Picture Perfect Party


CASEing the Catty - #CTC160 Picture Perfect Party

The Sunday Blog Hop, CASEing the Catty has commenced for the 2018

This Sunday we CASEing page 4-9 in the New Occasions Cataloque. 



I CASEd the card in the above picture. My example is below. I used Calyspo Coral, Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock, Sweet Soirée Speciality Series Paper and the Calypso Coral Shimmery Ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.





I find that these CASEing tasks help me to think outside the square more.  I hope you like this card. I had fun creating it. 

All of these products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards. 

If you order, for every $90-00 you will receive a free stamps set, designer series paper or shimmery ribbon

Or you can place an order by emailing me on leanne1982@netspace.com.au or ring 0419 004 997.

Blessings 






1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.