Sunday, March 18, 2018

Beautiful Bouquet

Hi everyone,

I’ve been busy this week. Our grandson was born, the third little boy in our son’s family.  Absolutely beautiful and very cute.  Another grandchild due this week. Very exciting times ahead.

Below are several cards that I created recently.  I used the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set and Bouquet Bunch Framelits.






I used a variety of cardstock and stamp pads. I also used a stamp from Grunge Stamp Set for a background. 

All of these products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than $250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  

If you order, until the end of March, for every $90-00 you will receive a free stamps set, designer series paper or shimmery ribbon

Or you can place an order by emailing me on 
leanne1982@netspace.com.au or ring 0419 004 997.




Blessings 

1 comment:

  1. Not sure it is Spring in Australia but I do like the flowers you used to make the beautiful cards...

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.