Monday, April 9, 2018

CASEing the Catty


Hi everyone,

I found time last week to enter CASEing The Catty.   My dad turned 90 last week, hence I needed a card.  





I CASEd the card showing on page 41 of the Occasions Catalogue.  
 
I created the card by using Night of Navy, Crumb Cake Cardstock and Gentleman Designer Paper Series.  I used Large Numbers Framelits, and Banner Triple Punch. The Happy Birthday stamp came from Your Inspiring Stamp Set. I created the Navy Happy Birthday by stamping on  the VersaMark Pad then stamping on Night of Navy Stamp Pad then onto the cardstock. I used the Heating Tool which created the glossy look.
 
I hope you like this card.  I am very happy with the card.   My dad liked it too. 

These products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than 
$250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  
 

Or you can place an order by emailing me on 
leanne1982@netspace.com.au or ring 0419 004 997.

 
Blessings






No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.