Sunday, April 1, 2018

More Wedding Cards

Hi everyone,

I made several more wedding cards recently.  As previously stated, these wedding cards have been a process for me. 

I am sorry that I have not posted regularly in the last couple of weeks.  I have been busy with our daughter and her new baby girl. Absolutely beautiful time.






They were created by using the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits.  I used Whisper White and Very Vanilla Cardstock.  The embossing folders are retired. 

 
I hope you like these too.


Most of these products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than 
$250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  

Or you can place an order by emailing me on 
leanne1982@netspace.com.au or ring 0419 004 997.


Blessings






No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.