Monday, April 23, 2018

Petal Pallete Stamp Set and Petals and More Thinlits Dies

Hi

Sorry, I have been a bit slack lately.  Two new grand babies and trying to finish a quilt does not leave much time for blogging.

Todays card

I took a different approach which this card.  I usually choose the stamps set and commence a card.  This time I chose the colour combination and  began creating this card.  I’m trying to get away from my usual colours and trying to branch out. 

I used the Petal Pallette Stamp Set and Petals and More Thinlits Dies as well as Eclectric Expressions Stamp Set and Tailored Tag Punch.   I use Bermuda Bay and Rose Red Cardstock with Bermuda Bay Sequin embellishments.
 
These products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than 
$250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  

 

Or you can place an order by emailing me on 
leanne1982@netspace.com.au or ring 0419 004 997.


Blessings 



 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Leanne. I like your use of the tag punch with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.