Thursday, May 17, 2018

Large Letters

Hi everyone,


This card was created for mum’s mother’s day.  She will turn 90 later in the year.  Mum also make cards and sells them to people in her retirement village.

Like a lot of my cards this was a process.  I enjoyed seeing many people using the Large Letter Dies on Pintrest for a number of months.  These were on my Wish List for some time, others were need first though.  Yes I bought them last month.  Well, I was very lucky because they are being retired as of 30th May.

I created this card using Berry Burst and Olive Green Cardstock and my favourite Designer Series Paper, Sweet Soriee.  This is also being retired at 30th May.

These products can be purchased if you go to 'Placing an Order' at the top of the page.  If an order is placed for more than 
$250-00 (before shipping) you will receive 10% in Stampin Up Rewards.  


Or you can place an order by emailing me on 
leanne1982@netspace.com.au or ring 0419 004 997

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Thanks for spending the time to comment. Your comments are always appreciated.